Manav Garima Yojana How to Apply, Full Details, Apply Online.
Manav Garima Yojana for providing self-employment in the form of self-employment to the Scheduled Caste persons. It has been decided to implement it through the office of caste welfare. Accordingly, with the implementation of the scheme, a total of 2120 beneficiaries have been given Rs. 31.50 crore has been provided under this scheme
Key Points of Manav Garima Yojana
This is a welfare scheme of Gujarat Government which is specially launched for scheduled cast people. The government has launched manav garima yojana 2020 with an aim to start this scheme to provide financial assistance to the scheduled cast people to start their own business in the state. This scheme will help them to start a small business which will improve their livelihood. All the scheduled cast people can take the benefit of this scheme by filling a simple application form. Other cast people are not eligible for this scheme.
- Manav Garima Yojana has introduced with a view to encouraging Scheduled caste people to be self-employed and self-reliant. The scheme provides benefits in the form of financial assistance and other. Benefits are mentioned below in details
- Under Manav Garima Yojana financial assistance or tools are given to start small business or to be self-employed
- Under this scheme, financial assistance Rs. 4000 for equipment purchase will be provided, without obtaining bank loan.
Limit of Income for Benefits
Rural area beneficiary must have their name in the BPL list of Rural Development department. Rural area beneficiaries have not to produce income certificate.
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID, College ID etc.
- Residence proof: Residence certificate etc.
- Income proof
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank details e.g. Account number, IFSC, MICR code
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook copy
- Other documents may be required
- Manav Garima Scheme Online Application Form in Gujarati
BCK-31 Financial Assistance for Manav Garima Yojana in cottage industries and self-employment.Eligibility Criteria:
Financial assistance for the Scheduled Caste persons desirous to start cottage industry for self-employing without obtaining bank loans.
Income limit – Rs.47,000/- for rural areas and Rs.68,000/- for urban areas.Patten of Assistance:
Financial Assistance for equipment assistance.
This Scheme is implemented D-01/04/2012 through Gujarat Scheduled Caste Development Corporation, Gandhinagar.
Candidates Can Apply from https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/