Learn how to solve math problem ? Download Photomath Application for Maths Solutions
Download Photomath Application for Maths Solutions
Learn how to solve math problems, check homework assignments and study for upcoming exams and ACTs/SATs with the world’s most used math learning resource. Over 100+ million downloads, and billions of problems solved every month! Photomath is FREE and works without wi-fi.
HOW WORKS Photomath Application
Instantly scan printed text AND handwritten math problems using your device’s camera or type and edit equations with our scientific calculator. Photomath breaks down every math problem into simple, easy-to-understand steps so you can really understand core concepts and can answer things confidently.
KEY FEATURES Of Photomath Applciation
- Scan textbook (print) AND handwritten problems
- Scientific calculator
- Step-by-step explanations for every solution
- Multiple solving methods
- No internet connection required to use
- 30+ languages supported
- Interactive graphs
- View Also:: don't missed
- Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
- Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
- Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
- Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
- Statistics: combinations, factorials
- Solve Math Problems with PhotoMath Camera Calculator
- Our in-house team of veteran math educators also partner with teachers worldwide to ensure we’re utilizing the most effective, contemporary teacher methodologies in our math engines.
Featured in Huffington Post, Forbes, TIME, CNN, EdSurge, Guiding Tech, The Verge, TechCrunch and more.
Suggestions, comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photomath is and will always be free to use, but you can boost your learning by upgrading to Photomath Plus. Photomath Plus provides solutions to full textbooks and problem sets with word problems! Currently restricted to the US and specific textbooks only.
Photomath App provides:
- • Camera calculator
- • Handwriting recognition
- • Step-by-step instructions
- • Smart calculator
- • Graphs (NEW)
- Operations with: Integers, Fractions, Decimal numbers, Powers, Roots, Logarithms
- Algebraic expressions
- Equations: Linear, Quadratic, Absolute value, Rational, Irrational, Logarithmic, Exponential, Trigonometric
- Inequalities: Linear, Quadratic, Absolute value, Rational, Irrational, Logarithmic, Exponential
- Solving Systems using: Comparison, Substitution, Elimination, Gauss-Jordan method and Cramer’s Rule
- Calculus: Derivatives, Integrals
- Trigonometry: Converting Angles, Calculating trigonometric values, Finding Periods of trigonometric functions, Calculating with trigonometric expressions
- Graphs of Elementary Functions
- Photomath is the ultimate educational tool for a smartphone or tablet. The core of Photomath is free for you to download. With over 100 million downloads, Photomath is one of the most popular educational apps of all times. Join students across the globe learning math effortlessly.